Monday, February 6, 2012

A is for Ariel

For our last day with the letter a, we had a fun day with Ariel.

Originally, I was planning on making this clothespin ariel.  

Turns out I couldn't find the right clothespins here in town so I gave up on that idea and I found this coloring page here.  
After Addy colored it, we added some red yarn for the hair, ripped up green construction paper to make the scales and glued small pom poms for the fishes crazy hair.
I'll I helped with was the cutting of the yarn and adding the glue to the paper.  So this was a pretty great spur of the moment Addy creation!

Then I printed and cut out these Ariel dress up dolls which can be found here.


 Addy spent the rest of the day playing with her baby ariel princess doll.  We were also going to watch "The Little Mermaid" but the day got too busy so we still have to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment